Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Good Times, Lots Of Laughs, Lots Of Tests Over Time, Pages To Books.

W e I r d= wonderful :Exciting : interesting : Real: Different. Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate, horns of a goat, the flip sides of coins, cards flipped 54 ways to play each hand, seasons done in darkness. Was born March 18, the day of rebirth every year. I believe in butterflies they represent new beginning in Spanish, do start over on a drop of a dime.πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’–Buen dΓ­a!! ☀Good day!! ☀πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸŒΉ.. FOR YOU MY BELOVED FRIENDS. 🌹😊 Dancing Circles On Beaches: Wind Moves Sunny News.The best loveπŸ’˜ is the one that makes you a better Person, without Changing you into Someone other than yourself.

Tricks and trades.Coins on the table, coins on hand, nickels and dimes, Poker Players: But Steven Jarrot, is a thief that can justify anything and everything that he does...Sheep And Goats, Horns To Sound, Better Than Jackasses In The Hills. Horses To Race. Dicks And Dogs, Bitches In Heat, Green Lights Dreams to float, dreams to dance, dreams in my head, tips and tales, stories to create, stories to write, birds and bee. Joys and pain, bumps in the road, sunny dazes at the beach. Heaven on earth, heaven to see, oceans blue, blue oceans to create. Happy dazes again, joys and pain, blue oceans to the seven seas. Dreams in actions, dreams of a better life, ships of dreams to sail, boats tied up, good times. Dazes in the sun, sunny and bright, boats and ships to dreams. Be Without You. No More Drama.  Craigslist Fags, Hags, Cheap Tricks.Hares Lost. Life is a Race..This is it, the wrap up is in place.  πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯I Do Not Like, Spiders, Snakes And Toads, That Live In The Grass, Mud, Dirt, Sands 2. 


On Facebook’s 13th birthday, we’re celebrating friendships. From all of us at Facebook, thanks for being here and connecting with the people who matter to you.Calling other Jewish people for a clear picture of what the term used meant. It is not what I was told, it was what I thought it could mean. The teacher of this Jewish lesson did not want to get sued for giving street smart information for lawful people on the sidelines living. So there was not any opinion that counted that could go to back with the facts for this comment.Faggots. Go Fuck Yourself,Crying Fags. "Wisdom is more precious than pearls."" πŸŽƒπŸ­πŸ˜‚~Sheep And Goats, Horns To Sound, Better Than Jackasses In The Hills. Horses To Race.

Maggie Lutke : Great Spirit whose voice I hear in the windsπŸŒ€ and whose breath gives life to all the world, hear πŸ‘‚ me. I am small and I am weak and I need your strength πŸ’ͺ and your wisdom. Let me walk 🚢 in beauty and let my eyes πŸ‘€ ever behold the red and purple sunsets πŸŒ„ that you have created with me. Make my hands πŸ‘ respect the things that you have made and my ears πŸ‘‚ sharp to hear πŸ‘‚ your words and your voice. Let me learn the lessons that you have hidden under every rock and leaf.πŸ‚ I seek strength not πŸ‘Ž to be greater than my brother but to fight my greatest enemy...myself Make me always ready to come to you with clean hands πŸ‘ and straight eyes, πŸ‘€ so that when my life fades as the fading sunset πŸŒ„ my spirit come to you without shame. Like Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry CommentShare Top Comments 24 Josh Allison and 23 others Comments Lamin Sanneh Lamin Sanneh May his love and mercy always be upon you Like · Reply · 1 · February 9 at 5:00pm Maggie Lutke Maggie Lutke The best loveπŸ’˜ is the one that makes you a better Person, without Changing you into Someone other than yourself.

Image may contain: text

Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks, lessons learned, back in the day, third party views, mine and others, veterans lost and alone, hurt and broken, trips to hell and back, friends for a moment or two.“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt....Marching forward, battles and wars, ships of fools to sail, coins for the boatmen, Jordan Star, Starlet Bright, Jordan Star, Starlet Bright. Marching forward, battles and wars, ships of fools to sail, coins for the boatmen. The best loveπŸ’˜  is the one that  makes you a better  Person, without  Changing you into  Someone other  than yourself. Great Spirit whose voice I hear in the windsπŸŒ€ and whose breath gives life to all the world, hear πŸ‘‚ me.







Disabled Over 50: Great Spirit whose voice I hear in the windsπŸŒ€ and whose breath gives life to all the world, hear πŸ‘‚ me.
Sponsored
FEW KNOW: People who are within 15 years of retirement age and unable to work may qualify under exclusive, special rules from the government that pay up to $2,639/month.
Click below to find out quickly if you may qualify for this program. Great Spirit whose voice I hear in the windsπŸŒ€ and whose breath gives life to all the world, hear πŸ‘‚ me.

Get approved for disability benefits using special rules that can make it…
DISABLEDOVER50.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment